Saturday 6 December 2014

New Service On The Way!




New Service On The Way!

My Weather Concierge


For years I have been searching for a balance between my Premium Members that want and need in-depth discussions and analysis on the latest weather data and those that simply wanted an immediate forecast for their back yard in the middle of a storm. 
 These types of questions have always shown up on Twitter, however I knew if I answered one question, I would get a billion more of the same type. 



The result of this process leads to a reduction of getting information out and spending way too much time wonder where Santa Rosa, California is. 


Well, a solution has been found and a new partnership has been born that will give you location specific “in my backyard” when a storm is at the worst and all via a mobile app that you will be able to download in the very near future.

I present to you My Weather Concierge!
10822463_10152544506573716_271348672_n

Why settle for impersonal weather apps that spit out ‘forecasts’ based on algorithms? Lines of code cannot hold a candle to a real meteorologist (even on a dark and stormy night)!

My Weather Concierge is a new and unique mobile weather app, powered by a group of tremendously talented forecasters. Launching right before the Holidays, My Weather Concierge will provide you with hand-crafted weather forecasts for cities across the country, 365 days a year. Simply choose one of our local forecasters and have always-on access to their forecasts.

Going one step further, our forecasters can be your personal weather concierge. Planning an event? They’ll provide you with detailed weather information to help you best plan for it. Traveling for business or pleasure? Delays? Cancellations? Bring a coat or my flip flops? They’ll let you know what to expect from where you’re leaving to where you’re going.

Whatever your weather question, our forecasters have the answer.

My Weather Concierge…it’s like having a forecaster in your pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portland Radar. NEXRAD Radar.

Weather On The One, Current National Temperatures

Weather.com Radar

Northern Weather