Thursday 29 January 2015

Tonight's cliipper seems to be on schedule and you have my forecast snowfall for tonight into tomorrow morning and the European snowfall forecast.

Tonight's clipper seems to be on schedule and you have my forecast snowfall for tonight into tomorrow morning and the European snowfall forecast.

Actually all the models are about the same with the idea of a coating to perhaps several inches possible in some inland areas. It should all be done with during tomorrow morning for the most part and then we wait for arctic air to arrive Friday night that will last pretty much in to the first part of next week.

January 29 2015...

Heading North-NEast..........

United States Low Temperatures - Saturday, Jan 31....
Once the clipper goes by very cold Canadian air will move in and take over until further notice. Temperatures will go down to single digits and below zero especially in snow covered areas. Im thinking Saturday night will be the coldest of the next several and it should certainly be as cold as it was this morning where we saw some below zero readings in Northern New Jersey, the Hudson Valley and on Long Island.
United States Low Temperatures - Sunday, Feb 1...
Sunday night comes the next threat and models are now all pretty much on the same page with snow here for Sunday night and Monday. I mentioned on my forecast page where I discuss the GFS that I was thinking along the lines of 3 to 6 or 4 to 8 for Sunday night as an early guess and the European actually shows more than that so Im thinking my numbers for now are a good early call guesstimate.
United States Low Temperatures - Monday, Feb 2...
Monday. I mentioned on my forecast page where I discuss the GFS that I was thinking along the lines of 3 to 6 or 4 to 8 for Sunday night as an early guess and the European actually shows more than that so Im thinking my numbers for now are a good early call ......
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portland Radar. NEXRAD Radar.

Weather On The One, Current National Temperatures

Weather.com Radar

Northern Weather